Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still Here . . . .


Dear Friends and Fellow Pilgrims,

Just a quick note as a long day ends to tell you I'm still here.

I've just uploaded a posting to the new collaborative Open Tabernacle blog, a link to which is in the upper right-hand corner of this page.  As you'll see if you visit that site, the post is lengthy--and that explains why I haven't found a moment to post here in the past day.

Because the new blog is a collaborative venture, and since a number of us are occupied with our own tasks right now, I wanted to offer this post to readers at that site first, to help it in a period when new postings aren't coming to the site routinely.

And there's an outstanding piece by Frank Cocozzelli there today, too, about his call for lay Catholics to practice remonstrance with pastors who betray Catholic values and teaching.  I highly recommend it to you, as with everything Frank writes.

More from me here tomorrow, when my cramped fingers and frazzled mind recover a bit from a day's writing about John Paul II and his practice of self-flagellation.