Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Asking for Your Assistance

Dear Readers,

May I ask for your assistance? I'm seeking to evaluate the effectiveness of this blog, and would like to ask for your input.

I've placed two poll statements at the top right corner of the blog, and would welcome your response to these. I will take your responses seriously, as I try to discern whether this blog is doing what I intended for it to do when I began it.

If you have comments about or suggestions for the blog, and would like to send those to me, please note that a link to my email address is provided at the "View My Complete Profile" link in the right-hand column of the blog, under the "About Me" section. I would also welcome comments or suggestions about the blog in the comments section of this posting.

If you know of others who may occasionally log in to read Bilgrimage, but who don't read it routinely, I'd appreciate your notifying them of this reader survey.

Thank you for your time and feedback.